Get rid of stinky mouth
• Boil 10 to 12 neem leaves in 1 glass of water. Stain the water and let it cool. Do gargles using this neem water it is best antiseptic. Use it regularly to get rid of mouth stink.
• Take half lemon and rub it slowly on teeth and gums. Lemon has vitamin C in it. Vitamin c makes teeth and gums strong and also kills the germs from teeth. It also helps to get rid of stinky mouth.
• Mix some salt in little warm water and do gargles using this water. Salt removes the dead skin from gums and also removes the left particles of food from teeth.
• Add 20 to 25 tulsi leaves in 1 glass of warm water and cover it. Let it cool completely then do gargles. Chemicals found in tulsi leaves helps to get rid of bad smell of your mouth.
• Add 2 drops of clove oil and use it as mouth wash regularly. Clove oil works ad antibiotic and also stops mouth from stinking.